Highlighted posts from Friday, Dec. 10, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 10, 2021 * 12 posts * 375 views
Pitboss02 said: I'm like 99% sure I saw the first Gen3 (I've seen) in San Jose, CA. Doing drop off at Santa Teresa High. Needless to say I'm jealous and hankering for mine to arrive! Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 17 posts * 204 views
robopop said: Hello all - have hooked up my new a-pillar lights to the up fitter switches (using switch 6, but have also tried switch 2), and I get no power. I have verified the lights are working ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 15 posts * 278 views
FordTechOne said: That means you have a short to ground somewhere in the harness or in one of the lights; the marker lamps are not BCM monitored or controlled. Check the areas where you were working ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 161 views
Kavery said: I assume everyone is going through same process. Took truck in for recall - did the program did not fix it - when I picked the truck up it was running - drove it home - started ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 190 views
CoronaRaptor said: I have no idea either, but if it's right behind the handle, then maybe it's a way to open it with a poker of some sort or to install a release handle for the inside if you have ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 176 views
ReconReggie19 said: So truck has been sitting at the dealership for a week now waiting on parts for pinion bearing rebuild. Got a great price on some icon leafs, so I jumped on them. I was thinking ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 133 views
dfinn said: My UCAs are shot and it's time for a replacement. My shop is telling me that they can't get the OEM parts, I've got some calls into online parts places and am waiting on calls ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 231 views
Teghogh said: So both of these trucks have been out for months and and I have yet to see a head to head comparison on YouTube or car magazines. If anyone down in SoCal is willing to meet in ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 7 posts * 226 views
rtmozingo said: The old GoPro overlay, using my GoPro's telemetry data and Dashware to generate the overlay. I would have done it for this video, but if the cameras don't have enough GPS signal ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 74 views
trekinthewoods said: Hey everyone! I own a 2018 802A Raptor purchased this year in March. Just received my BDX tuner in the mail yesterday, and waiting on the tunes from 5 Star Tuning. Ill be getting ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...