High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecigardon

Reaction score
Yeah. Definitely think it’s the clutch. I have to do the bl
Sounds like the ac compressor or clutch is dragging the engine down.
yeah i think it’s the clutch. I have to do the temp blend door actuator next week so I’ll check it then. I’m in Florida so gotta get it resolved but for now it’s been cooler out so ok temp wise. My personal opinion is these are factory tuned way way to low on idle rpm.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first picture is what happens when you try and rush to get the “277,777.7” photo. After cussing and calming down I took the “close enough” photo. I guess it’s not my lucky day.

Attachments

• IMG_4743.jpeg
    IMG_4743.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4747.jpeg
    IMG_4747.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 41

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
The first picture is what happens when you try and rush to get the “277,777.7” photo. After cussing and calming down I took the “close enough” photo. I guess it’s not my lucky day.
If you’re using an iPhone in live mode you can edit the photo and capture the key frame that might be clear. Open the picture and touch edit, at the bottom on the left you will have a set of circles in circles, click it and adjust the key frame to choose a clear one. Again if you are using an iPhone and live mode only. Hope this helps. Good luck.