HIDs and LED Interior/Exterior Bulbs *Pics*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool stuff. Hey AMB, check out the guy with the username Ducati. I have a feeling you guys are going to become very acquainted pretty quickly.

I can't wait to see how your lights turn out, maybe I'll add some LED bulbs to the headlights he retrofitted for me... and my interior.

Yes, I've seen his lights here on the forum. They're very nice, great work. I've worked for companies who did a lot of retrofits and his definitely look to be of high quality.

I'll be waiting to hear from you on for the LEDs, lol.
Do you have a pick of the reverse light lit up? I got mine from superbrightled.com. & the reverse light isn't bright enough for my likes

I have to get with a friend of mine who has a Raptor that we changed every bulb on his truck to LED. His name in JuraSIK here on the forums. Hes posted up a few pics but I do need to get with him to take some really good ones to post up. I know he said the reverse bulbs made a huge difference.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting with you friday richard. Dropping my headlights off to mike friday so I need to get some HIDs from you. E55 projectors so I'm pretty sure they're D2S & 6000k??? I think 6000 will match my led color...let me know what you think.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good, 6000k will look good with the LEDs. I'm sure mIkes going to do a great job with them. Just hit me up Friday!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could we get a few pics of the reverse lights installed, lit up? Maybe one of the bulb and one of its light output. Also if you could get some comparing stock on one side to LED on the other. Hope I'm not asking too much.

Thanks,
Maxx

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
891ec83b-0389-af72.jpg

Heres's the retrofit.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Damnit, I literally JUST put in those same SuperBright LED reverse bulbs.... Haven't even driven the truck yet since they've gone in. I want lights back there that operate ideally with the backup cam.... So far everything either seems to be too much or not enough light

Hey Bo, I stuffed one in the hitch and it works damn good with the camera at night because of the spot beam.
I'll try and post a video of it at night in the next couple days - it don't get dark here until 11:00 this time of year so it will likely be Friday.