HIDs and LED Interior/Exterior Bulbs *Pics*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
How are the reverse lights compared to the stock? Does it light up the reverse camera at night? Thanks.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since I do not own a Raptor I can only say that I have been told by a few customers that these do help with the back up camera.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do have a picture thread a few threads down. I also returned your PM too! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nicole (Raptorwifey) got the truck the interior LED's for Christmas. First of, wow what a difference it makes. I'm really impressed. I had no idea that I was living in the dark. The light they give off is a bright warm glow that engulfs the whole inside of the cab, WITHOUT blinding the driver. They are great and I would recommend them to everyone. As with the puddle lights, I don't think pics would really do much justice, but just know the interior is now really light up!