Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

HIDs and LED Interior/Exterior Bulbs *Pics*

Discussion in 'AMB Lighting' started by AMB Lighting, Jun 6, 2012.

1. AMB Lighting

AMB Lighting Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Ok everyone, as of right now I am fully stocked in all HIDs and LED interior/exterior bulbs. My HIDs will have a 1 year warranty and my LEDs will have a LIFETIME warranty!

Everyone knows what HIDs look like so no need to post pics but here are some pics of my LED bulbs, these are all the newest SMD LEDs, not the old bubble style. Here are a few pics to hold you over until I can post up the installed pics.

For the complete 19 LED bulb set with the 6 resistors needed for the blinkers, its $195 shipped! Of course each set can be sold seperatley.

Dome light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Map light/cargo light/reverse light/reflector light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tail light/brake light/driving lights/front blinkers-For the front blinkers, I do have switchback bulbs. That means as a parking light, they stay lit white but when used for a turn signal, they blink amber.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

License Plate bulb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 6.2

6.2 Banned

very nice man! i have LED's on my ranger, i can honestly say they are a HUGE imporovement and well worth the purchase. not only will they not wear out as often (if at all) they will provide way better lighting.

3. BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN Birdministrator Staff Member Admin

so since I brought you in, I guess I should ask...what is the benefit of replacing "service" lights with LED's?

4. Humvee21

Humvee21 FRF Addict

Am I the first order? Hahaha

5. AMB Lighting

AMB Lighting Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Basically, LEDs are made to be brighter, last longer and produce less heat then your standard light bulb. Now with newer technology, LEDs are replacing everything in Home and Autos, even the headlight in the new Audi R8s are LED.
    Yes sir you are!!

6. BOJANGLES

BOJANGLES <span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp Supporting Member

Cool stuff. Hey AMB, check out the guy with the username Ducati. I have a feeling you guys are going to become very acquainted pretty quickly.

I can't wait to see how your lights turn out, maybe I'll add some LED bulbs to the headlights he retrofitted for me... and my interior.

7. RatedSVT

RatedSVT FRF Addict

Do you have a pick of the reverse light lit up? I got mine from superbrightled.com. & the reverse light isn't bright enough for my likes

8. BOJANGLES

Damnit, I literally JUST put in those same SuperBright LED reverse bulbs.... Haven't even driven the truck yet since they've gone in. I want lights back there that operate ideally with the backup cam.... So far everything either seems to be too much or not enough light

9. RatedSVT

RatedSVT FRF Addict

They look good from the outside, but as for them throwing out enough light for them to be useful. They could be brighter....all I see when backing up (while inside the truck) is the red from the tails and a hint of white lo

10. BOJANGLES

Sucks. Hopefully this new option will be an improvement