HIDs and LED Interior/Exterior Bulbs *Pics*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TuckerTravis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone, as of right now I am fully stocked in all HIDs and LED interior/exterior bulbs. My HIDs will have a 1 year warranty and my LEDs will have a LIFETIME warranty!

Everyone knows what HIDs look like so no need to post pics but here are some pics of my LED bulbs, these are all the newest SMD LEDs, not the old bubble style. Here are a few pics to hold you over until I can post up the installed pics.

For the complete 19 LED bulb set with the 6 resistors needed for the blinkers, its $195 shipped! Of course each set can be sold seperatley.

Dome light

44mm1.jpg

44mm2.jpg

Map light/cargo light/reverse light/reflector light

T105c2.jpg

T105c1.jpg

Tail light/brake light/driving lights/front blinkers-For the front blinkers, I do have switchback bulbs. That means as a parking light, they stay lit white but when used for a turn signal, they blink amber.

31572.jpg

31571.jpg

License Plate bulb

T101c2.jpg

T101c1.jpg

how easy is it to install the headlight LED's

twlhunter65

Reaction score
I've already done my map lights. I remember a thread saying trying to remove the dome light cap will break it so I just switched mine off. If there is a way not to break it I would like more blue led lights in the truck.

TuckerTravis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the driving lights/turn signals? They're pretty easy to install. Not really hard at all.

Is there any type of conversion kit for them or anything like that or do they just pop in. Is there any pictures or videos of installing these? How much would just the headlights bulbs cost?

JSIN138

Reaction score
Is there any type of conversion kit for them or anything like that or do they just pop in. Is there any pictures or videos of installing these? How much would just the headlights bulbs cost?

I've installed the whole kit & love it. The bulbs are a direct fit replacement. However, what you need to do is wire the included load resistor in parallel with the signal. This simulates the load of the stock bulb telling the system that all bulbs are in fact ok & removes hyper-flash.

On my truck (2012), for all six indicators (2 front, 4 rear) the plug has three wires in row. The outside 2 wires are the ones that need resistance. The center wire is hot for running/brake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD