Hey, I Have Power Adjustable Pedals!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i am still having trouble loading the pandora and slacker on the stereo. i can do it by bluetooth but i know u can have all the info come up on the stereo display while playing. i just cant figure how to do it. i did with the dealer and i cant do it again lol

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
They must have changed the location of that switch or something, because mine is on the dash right next to the dimmer switch. about the 4 o'clock position from my headlight switch.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Wait until he finds the passenger eject button in the console

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i am still having trouble loading the pandora and slacker on the stereo. i can do it by bluetooth but i know u can have all the info come up on the stereo display while playing. i just cant figure how to do it. i did with the dealer and i cant do it again lol

You have to have pandora running on the phone. then you go to phone section of sync. from there (i'm not in the truck right now) I think one of the buttons says applications. click this, then it will search the phone for running apps and you can add pandora.

the only issue I've found with this is that if pandora is in my quickstart list (background mode) on my phone it starts playing when I fire up the truck.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to have pandora running on the phone. then you go to phone section of sync. from there (i'm not in the truck right now) I think one of the buttons says applications. click this, then it will search the phone for running apps and you can add pandora.

the only issue I've found with this is that if pandora is in my quickstart list (background mode) on my phone it starts playing when I fire up the truck.

Thanks ill give it a shot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks ill give it a shot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

went out and played with it this morning.

1. go to phone
2. go to synch apps
3. go to mobile apps
4. search new apps (make sure pandora or slacker is running on phone)
5. when it finds the app select it and away you go.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I made a YouTube video on how to do this. Don't have the link now, but search Ford Raptor sync and it'll probably come up.

EDIT: Here you go.Sync Apps with Ford Raptor.MP4 - YouTube

Last edited: