Hey, I Have Power Adjustable Pedals!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This should be filed under, things I didn't know about my Raptor:

When I picked up my Raptor 11 months ago, I thought that it would come with power adjustable pedals. Well after looking high and low for the switch, I assumed that this was an option I did not get (like cooled seats or garage door buttons).

Well, while cleaning the interior last weekend, I found the damn switch. (this is the part were you laugh your ass off at my expense). Eleven months and I never saw this thing. Now, I'm wondering what other options I have and don't yet know about.

Maybe some of you could give me ideas on what other top secret options I should look for. lol :ROFLJest:

Attachments

• IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2,622
  • IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2,676

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took me 2-3 months to discover mine haha, but you definitely bested me haha

Tejas

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot about it. My wife was the one who found it.. After getting in after she drove, she set it on midget setting, and I had to call her to figure out what she did...

-Greg

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt your salesman go over the truck with you guys??

I bought mine in a very quick transaction and didn't have time or patience to have the salesman waste anymore of my time.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow! had no idea.

did play with multi phone bluetooth today. you can have multiple phones paired in the car, being playing pandora on one, and have the other ring, interrupt the song, then go back to playing after you hang up. neat feature.