Herculiner? whatcha think about this product?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was watching Speed Channel today.. Dragstrip wheel stand races... when this commercial came on. Herculiner. due it yourself bedliner. I was thinking of doing my wheel wells. 75 bucks for a gallon and the entire install kit at Ace hardware. anyone try this stuff?

YouTube - HERCULINER Bed Liner Install

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did it once. After a couple of years it peels off. Never again. Linex only here.

bronco88

Reaction score
I used it in ther bed and it is fine, and cost me under $100, lots of prep work but that is the key with any liner, it does not peal if done right. I do not cover the bed and it has held up agaist the weather, some fade due to sun but still good, and they have a uv protector avail now. I did not want to spend 400+ for the bed where I put my dirt bike and lots of mud and stuff. I will be ready for a new truck when its time to redo the liner. Not sure on wheel wells though, they would need to be super clean, etc. I do not have much $ to go around, so it worked for me, just my view.

Reaction score
Don't waste your money that stuff is junk. If your looking for a quality do your self liner look at Al's liner, it's the same stuff as Scorpion Liner. I've used it on a couple different projects and it holds up great, as you as you take your time with the prep, although if I wouldn't put it on a 50k truck, go with Line-x you won't be sorry.

ryanpowell167

Reaction score
Did the inside of my jeep a few years back. Like others said it's all in the prep. And don't stop after you scuff everything. You still need to wipe it down with xylol or alcohol or something to get it completely clean. It has lasted very well for me.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you applied herculiner at the same thickness as Line-X you would spend alot more than $100. If you used as many gallons of product as Line-X it would cost waay more to do herculiner. from my experience its best to do it right the first time. solvent based liners like herculiner dont usually have the longevity of a urethane product.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put it in my 67 Bronco, does the job if prepped right.

But def not as nice as my Raptor's Line-X

But my Bronco is my off roading truck so it did not have to be perfect.

Last edited: