She finally came in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i inadvertently got the Amsoil HDMP on a turbo, truck was cool tho so I said F it & doused em both. I waited overnight til next day to start up. No adverse effects other than getting high off the fumes for a few hrs til the smell burned for (kidding bout the high part....I think)

no adverse effects other than a lil smelly @ first, I def wouldn’t spray a hot turbo w/ it tho....may cause fire

positive effect? Well I’m sure they’re much more protected from road salt & the actuators quieted down on cold start when wide open
Nothing wrong with a free high. Except the driving a 3 ton truck part

OP
OP
M

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all those that asked. I took my Blue Prius off-roading. Is my warranty void now?

03B1E873-BFC0-4A63-88BF-C76A3C42A5B6.jpeg

0808597B-D95D-4BE8-815C-F08890AC1395.jpeg

OP
OP
M

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well played, sir.

I wasn’t sure if it being perched on the curb in the first shot was a subtle “action shot”, or if you just let a woman park it while you composed the shot.

Because the most off-roading most Raptors do is on the curbs at the local Wal-Mart...har har har.

Actually I just needed to tuck the truck in better because the rear was hanging out too far for my comfort so on the curb we went.