Help me decide 801a or 802a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no they are not... they are both full leather. the pics you posted are old.

The pictures are just from a google image search to use as examples.

According to the FORD CONFIGURATOR:

801a:
10-way heated power driver and passenger seats with power lumbar
Leather-trimmed seats

802a:
10-way heated/cooled power driver and passenger seats with power lumbar and memory
Leather-trimmed seats

So I guess I was wrong.... both are leather? I dont ******* know

that would be damn sweet if my 801a came with leather!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pictures are just from a google image search to use as examples.

According to the FORD CONFIGURATOR:

801a:
10-way heated power driver and passenger seats with power lumbar
Leather-trimmed seats

802a:
10-way heated/cooled power driver and passenger seats with power lumbar and memory
Leather-trimmed seats

So I guess I was wrong.... both are leather? I dont ******* know

that would be damn sweet if my 801a came with leather!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct, the ONLY difference is the 802a has the cooled seats and memory.... they are both full leather and fully adjustable.

the truck in this thread is an 801a truck for reference.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/801a-has-landed-51741/

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I looked it up to prove you wrong and ended up making my own day :specialed:

all good, honestly those half leather/half cloth seats would be badass lol but full leather is nice.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
all good, honestly those half leather/half cloth seats would be badass lol but full leather is nice.

leather/moonroof has been a desire of mine since 2005. I had an integra GSR with a moonroof that I loved, and cloth seats but leather door panels, it was a leather car but the seats had been stolen.

I vowed my next car would be leather/moonroof

next car was a 2005 sti with neither!

sold the not so stock sti last year, and I bit the $1,2000 moonroof bullt, but thought i was still gonna get cloth centered seats.

So after 12 years (well, we will see since I dont even have DORA yet) I will get leather and a moonroof!

Now if only they accidentally add keyless ignition and the CF package....

Last edited:

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leather/moonroof has been a desire of mine since 2005. I had an integra GSR with a moonroof that I loved, and cloth seats but leather door panels, it was a leather car but the seats had been stolen.

I vowed my next car would be leather/moonroof

next car was a 2005 sti with neither!

sold the sot so stock sti last year, and I bit the $1,2000 moonroof bullt, but thought i was still gonna get cloth centered seats.

So after 12 years (well, we will see since I dont even have DORA yet) I will get leather and a moonroof!

Now if only they accidentally add keyless ignition and the CF package....

yea, ford made it really hard to figure out the actual options and whats included with what. the dealer i ordered thru really knew whats up tho and i also had a friend of mine that works at another dealer show me the option pages.

im not sure if you have been scheduled for a build but if you did not get the sync connect option, it was highly recommended to me from my dealer, for $235 you will be able to use the ap with the truck and start it from anywhere in the world :)

i will miss having the keyless ignition but ill get over it once im driving my badass ford raptor :)

i actually was able to order 80% of the carbon fiber bits thru a friend of mine, i also have plans of trying to add the heated steering wheel to my 801a truck once it gets here. ETA of 2/10 so SOOON! ill bring it right to by buddy and see if the steering wheel can be added.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife has an explorer sport, so I DO know how nice the cooled seats, keyless, and heated steering wheel are :(

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cooled seats just dont do it for me. both my 2013 SHO and 2015 mustang have them. in my opinion they suck lol, the heated wheel and keyless will be missed, i will find a way to add that steering wheel