HELP just discovered I have leveling spacers..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was going through mid perch discussions thinking "man I don't look that low on bottom perch". Well I found out why. I have a leveling kit apparently. Bought my truck used and I've just now noticed because nothing down there looks to be aftermarket. I measured from the ground to the highest point of the fender and I got 41.25 inches. Most guys have that at mid. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to upload pics also. Can some post a pic of the stock shock like a good view of the coil bucket?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 327
OP
OP
svt_reid

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the side ways pics guys idk what I'm doing lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 272
OP
OP
svt_reid

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep comparing measurements and pictures. Definitely have one on. Anyone know if I can just remove it and be good to go? Or is there a stock part that Im now missing. Any heads up before I dig into it would be awesome

D

Deleted member 12951

My stock shocks are off. Yes there is factory spacers there that are thicker on one side. Here are some pics.

4d3aedae93a7932fc4b88c58a1c87277.jpg

e87fb43b25be742917b0cd5d4549236d.jpg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's definitely a spacer under there. You need to take it out asap also take it to the dealer and have them check the cv axles depending on how long it was on there will determine the amount of premature wear if you can get them to replace them I'd do that!

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe there is supposed to be one spacer (my stock takeoffs had one just like yours) are you saying that there are two? In the photo it looks like there are two stacked atop one another.

After looking at the other thread (and remembering the deinstall) I believe one spacer goes on top of the bucket (which doesn't affect ride height). But if someone moved it under the bucket or added an additional one under there that would be strange/non-standard.

Last edited: