Hellion twin turbo kit 6.2L coming soon? (Sema)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Basically every boosted vehicle out there does that. It's just the way it is, and doesn't cause problems.

Disagree. I have had a number of boosted vehicles and the intercooler did not block 90% of the Radiator. Additonally, any of the vehicles I added boost too also got an upgraded race radiator to handle the increased heat, and the one in the pics appears stock.

I see this burning up via summer offroading...

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never had a problem with boosted vehicles running with that configuration.

That being said - I'm curious if they have any readings on temps at the intake and what it is after the intercooler.

No oil cooler?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder when were gonna see a billet fabricated intake manifold from Wilson's to handle the pressures from these turbo kits that everyone wants.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 390

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Disagree. I have had a number of boosted vehicles and the intercooler did not block 90% of the Radiator. Additonally, any of the vehicles I added boost too also got an upgraded race radiator to handle the increased heat, and the one in the pics appears stock.

I see this burning up via summer offroading...

Just like a stock Raptor, there are always upgrades somebody can make. If you get it and want a race radiator, more power to you. I imagine this is aimed at more of the people who spend their time on the street and not the dirt where that probably won't matter.

Precisions? Really? I'd want Garrett's if it were me.
Hellion usually lets you make upgrades to their system. If you called them, I'm sure they'd be happy to upgrade you to garrett turbos...for a price.