Heated Wheel Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, did that. Those modules still aren’t showing up. Sucks cause I wanted to get this heated wheel done.

Looking at those pictures, you should see a lot more modules than what you have there. Are you connecting with a cable or Bluetooth? Did you see the pop up asking if you want to save the profile? This pops up after all the syncing is done. Seems it’s not finishing the sync.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at those pictures, you should see a lot more modules than what you have there. Are you connecting with a cable or Bluetooth? Did you see the pop up asking if you want to save the profile? This pops up after all the syncing is done. Seems it’s not finishing the sync.
Agree, there should be way more modules than what he posted. Appears he posted the same pic twice by accident so maybe he forgot to screenshot either the top half or bottom half of modules. @bigdaddy1207, can't tell from your pics, but do you see a scroll bar off to the right edge?

bigdaddy1207

Reaction score
Agree, there should be way more modules than what he posted. Appears he posted the same pic twice by accident so maybe he forgot to screenshot either the top half or bottom half of modules. @bigdaddy1207, can't tell from your pics, but do you see a scroll bar off to the right edge?
Using cable, and there isn’t anything to scroll to. Those are all the modules that pop up. Just doesn’t make sense that it’s not reading all of them. I’m clueless

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using cable, and there isn’t anything to scroll to. Those are all the modules that pop up. Just doesn’t make sense that it’s not reading all of them. I’m clueless

Sorry, wish I had more for you. It still seems to me that it’s not finishing syncing and giving you incomplete results. Did you confirm that you get the pop up window asking if you want to save the profile? This only happens after the sync is complete.

bigdaddy1207

Reaction score
Sorry, wish I had more for you. It still seems to me that it’s not finishing syncing and giving you incomplete results. Did you confirm that you get the pop up window asking if you want to save the profile? This only happens after the sync is complete.
Yeah, that comes up. That really sucks, really wanted to add heating option

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I changed out all the hardware and updated the APIM, but my steering wheel buttons don't work. Also my heated/cooled seats buttons don't work. 2023 Raptor w/ readout HVAC and HB SCCM. Help?

Problem Solved:

Loaded the A.B. data from my old modules (which I had saved just like recommended!) and everything worked after updating the coding for the HSW.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I changed out all the hardware and updated the APIM, but my steering wheel buttons don't work. Also my heated/cooled seats buttons don't work. 2023 Raptor w/ readout HVAC and HB SCCM. Help?

Problem Solved:

Loaded the A.B. data from my old modules (which I had saved just like recommended!) and everything worked after updating the coding for the HSW.
Any DTCs sticking around?