Headlight upgrade on 2012 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had raptor retrofits on mine for 6 years now. No major issues. Had a ballist go bad. But that seems like normal maintenance. Easy to replace.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking to upgrade the headlights in my Raptor and have been reading quite a bit on the forums about it. Seems like there have been fairly consistent issues converting the stock halogens to the HID. Any recommendations? Spending $600-$1000 for a set of headlights should come with no problems in my opinion.

Thanks!

C

Did you end up doing a retro?

OP
OP
C

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you end up doing a retro?

No haven’t done anything yet. Wasn’t fully convinced the retro fit was going to work based on the research I did. Still
Looking for an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No haven’t done anything yet. Wasn’t fully convinced the retro fit was going to work based on the research I did. Still
Looking for an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will. I’ve done several for folks here on the board. Here is everything you’ll need.

Replacement projector style headlights housings
Evo Xr projectors
Set of D2S bulbs and ballast
H13 bixenon wiring harness.

Feel free to shoot me a DM and I can send you pics. Once you do it, you’ll regret not having done it sooner.