Headlight problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zboilla

Reaction score
Brand new. Truck has had 3 batteries and a an update to the system. Problem solved until tonight. Now passenger headlight isn’t working. Has anyone else experienced this?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
longshot but have you checked that all of your fuses are fully seated?

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
longshot but have you checked that all of your fuses are fully seated?
I wonder how many issues I have avoided just by doing this..... also the connection under the seat
Check this thread

OP
OP
zboilla

zboilla

Reaction score
Taking it back to the dealer I bought it from tomorrow for the headlight issue. Ford will only pay for $60.00/day rental car. At the moment an economy car is $96.00/day. Have always been a Ford guy, however this truck is pushing me to looking at other brands. Have spoken with Ford agent and they haven’t really done much to help. Just keep driving with one headlight until a dealer can get you in.

OP
OP
zboilla

zboilla

Reaction score
So… if you happen to have a headlight go out. Be prepared to wait. I dropped this vehicle off in the 18th of November, the problem has been diagnosed. However there are no light modules to be had. These are very expensive vehicles to have so many problems. Would anyone by chance know how to escalate this with Ford? Beyond the case helper.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So… if you happen to have a headlight go out. Be prepared to wait. I dropped this vehicle off in the 18th of November, the problem has been diagnosed. However there are no light modules to be had. These are very expensive vehicles to have so many problems. Would anyone by chance know how to escalate this with Ford? Beyond the case helper.
Check out this thread…