Head Units Show Em!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sigh.... So what's your opinion on the summing and cleansweep? Is it really worth it with the oem deck. I don't have the sony system. Replaced the front speakers with jl c5 570 components and c3 570x coaxials in the rear. 12 inch pioneer shallow mount under the back seat.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
definitely worth it. as the entry level intro to sound processing, it does a great job. it will make it sound a lot better. or you can step it up a notch and do the mosconi 6to8

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same kenwood that I had in my jeep prior to the raptor. Great unit for $400 or so I paid for it. Should have pulled it before getting rid of it.

Wow $400??? Now that's a great deal, I paid around 875 for mine brand new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BushmanLA

Reaction score
jcl48,

I think I want a setup like yours. I need another video input for thermal and stuff and I like the ODBII capability. I don't want to lose anything that came with my stock setup.

Other than losing the physical radio controls (bummer) what else did you have to give up? Does it have an extra video input?

Also, how hard is it to make the video work while moving?