Head Units Show Em!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to get an aftermarket nav system for my 13 as well but I got the 800a package and the metra kit places the new head unit at the bottom of the dash. Just looks weird in my opinion. If they can make a kit that places it near the top like the OEM Nav units I will definitly do it.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked at lunch. No go on the 890 in my '11 screw. Climate controls are grayed out in the myF150 screen. Gauges work fine. I must be on an older firmware or there is something specific to model year differences in the F150 integration.

It can definitely be the firmware you have, my truck its also an '11 Screw, did you perform correctly the procedures on the iDatalink website in order to install the firmware and options of your truck onto the Maestro RR device? I followed step by step the instructions and it worked great since the day of installation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is.... Is there a company that places the Nav unit on top like the OEM Nav units? Is there a reason why metra put it towards the bottom?

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think someone else might make one? Trying to decide if I should wait or just get a summing and cleansweep for my stock head unit.