Have two Raptor R available - AG & AB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
* before this gets out of hand

Was a special circumstance, was one of the first Rs on the market and customer wanted it. So we made it happen.

I’m fully aware some dealers are selling at 40-50k over maybe less. And I doubt we paid anywhere close to 70k over on the ones available now.

I only know first hand about the 70k over because I facilitated the deal for my customer.
200.gif

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Met a guy here in Fredericksburg last weekend with an R. He stated he bought it in Atlanta and, with zero hesitation, said he paid $68k over MSRP. Have heard a lot of stories similar on the new Z06. Lots of folks with high net worths that will pay whatever the price of admission is. I don't doubt the OP's story one bit. A-s-s for every seat as they say.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every time the company I freelance for offers me a job, I decide yay or nay. When I decide nay, I enjoy my day off with a hike, etc. then when evening rolls around I realize I passed up a few grand by saying no.

well, when a few years rolls around and they are selling at MSRP, won’t those buyers realize the colossal money they wasted.

OP
OP
J

Jredd

Reaction score
Every time the company I freelance for offers me a job, I decide yay or nay. When I decide nay, I enjoy my day off with a hike, etc. then when evening rolls around I realize I passed up a few grand by saying no.

well, when a few years rolls around and they are selling at MSRP, won’t those buyers realize the colossal money they wasted.
Like WestTx stated above there are many High Net Worth individuals that pay whatever if they want something immediately. Many of those individuals will use it as a business tax write off since the raptor exceeds required weight limit. Escalades are another popular vehicle for that.

As for sales prices, sure they will come down at some point. However I’m very confident you will never see a raptor R’s selling for MSRP. Ford will keep production numbers very low and then more than likely discontinue the R.

Now a TRX should be able to get one for MSRP soon if not already, but they mass produced them roughly 10 for every 1 Raptor R prod.

OP
OP
J

Jredd

Reaction score
But you have to realize and understand, 99% of the members here are not interested in your ridiculously high ADM’s, even more so with pre owned R’s. But I will say, you have some pretty big ones advertising them with no shame.
I’m fully aware that 99% of the entire population isn’t lol.

However, with a limited production truck only 2400 being produced this year.

It will be a very hard truck to acquire, and someone might be searching all over for the right one whether it’s a specific color, options etc.. So I’ll take that 1% chance I help someone find the truck they were looking for.

Also we deal with modified vehicles everyday and are willing to take them on trade in. Most times with substantially better offers to account for value added by the modifications.
Something most dealers won’t even consider.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait a sec. price for both it says. $179k its a hell of a deal, i will take both for $179k. then according to the market i can sell each for $179k. then i will wait and buy from the msrp dealers that are listed here. im in, i will take them. you all can wait in line behind me

Reaction score

What happens when they’re updated next year. :pokeowned:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! It has been a while since last posted.
Quick back story -
I previously Sold Ford’s for many years and helped many 2nd Gen raptors find new homes to some awesome people met on this Forum.
I’m currently at a new dealership, where majority of sales are mid to high end vehicles, as well as custom lifted trucks & SUVs. (Built in house)
We currently have 2 Raptor R’s available
- Avalanche Grey 802A - 88 miles
- Agate Black 802A - 564 miles
Yes these trucks have been registered once.
Price on both is $179,991 (Trust me I know, but we have already sold 3)

Anyways I’ve attached pictures of the Avalanche Grey can upload pictures of black later if requested.
Links to both trucks are posted below. If asked, I will be happy to send full specs, walk-around video’s, and any additional info.
All I ask is if interested Please contact me directly. (I only make money if I sell the vehicle)
Jared Phillips
940 999 3661
AskforJared @ Gmail
> Agate Black
> Avalanche Grey
* Post note also have 2 2023 Corvette Z06

22 posts in 5 years and you want to screw over FRF members, not on my watch, get the fk out of here.

P.S. - The Annual Supporting membership fees are $40 here, but if you send me $50,040, I'd be happy to un-ban you.