Have two Raptor R available - AG & AB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scraptorr

Reaction score
170k for a truck that will have to be towed before its first oil changed. I think there is a stop production because of the multiple oil leaks

Raptorrrr

Reaction score
170k for a truck that will have to be towed before its first oil changed. I think there is a stop production because of the multiple oil leaks
What are the oil leaks you are referring to and where did you discover this information?

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the oil leaks you are referring to and where did you discover this information?

Handful of people are having oil leaks that i have read about. I have heard various reports...front cover seal, front or rear crank seal or oil pan gasket.

I am not sure which part exactly is failing but there are people definitely experiencing oil leaks and according to one source, Ford is fully aware and working on it.

Raptorrrr

Reaction score
Handful of people are having oil leaks that i have read about. I have heard various reports...front cover seal, front or rear crank seal or oil pan gasket.

I am not sure which part exactly is failing but there are people definitely experiencing oil leaks and according to one source, Ford is fully aware and working on it.
Thank you sir, I sure as hell hope I don't have this issue on mine...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand... OP is STILL banned, and nobody is buying his hugely overpriced trucks.