Have my build order Trying to get a VIN.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motoraptor

Reaction score
Ordered my truck and O2\05 and got a build number. The order was accepted last week but I still can't get a VIN number from anyone? I was under the impression that once the order is placed and accepted that a vin gets assigned to the vehicle. Is that not the case? I active duty stationed in Hawaii and have family working at Dearborn truck who would like to go a walk along as the truck is moving down the line. His son doesn't buy a 55k truck everyday and it's hard enough just getting home to see family in my line of work. Just worried the truck gets built and he misses out on this opportunity.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was accepted but clean/unscheduled for about 10 weeks. Then when your order gets pulled you get a VIN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood

Find Blood, he will tell you exactly whats up, do you have your DORA? PM me if you need help, cheers

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try phoning SVT once a week, I think Thursday is the best day. Have your dealer code, order number. They can help you with your priority number and your vin, how many trucks ahead of you.

1-800-367-3788. I phoned the every week.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vin isn't assigned until the order is pulled by Ford.

They will accept the order at the time it's placed by your dealer. The order is pulled about 4-5 weeks after.

Big_Tron

Reaction score
Motoraptor,

Have you got your vin yet? My order got accepted 2/27 and no VIN for me yet so was curious if you called the SVT number or if you got the VIN yet?

OP
OP
M

Motoraptor

Reaction score
@Big_Tron no I still don't have a VIN. I called SVT last week and they said it's still clean and unscheduled. Im hoping that in the next 2 weeks I will get a VIN assigned. Were are you ordering your truck from?

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Motoraptor,

Have you got your vin yet? My order got accepted 2/27 and no VIN for me yet so was curious if you called the SVT number or if you got the VIN yet?

@Big_Tron no I still don't have a VIN. I called SVT last week and they said it's still clean and unscheduled. Im hoping that in the next 2 weeks I will get a VIN assigned. Were are you ordering your truck from?

Hi Big_Tron and Motoraptor,

FYI: I'm happy to track your orders as well. Send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll provide you with weekly updates on the status of your trucks. :)

Crystal