To add graphics I need a VIN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robl3577

Reaction score
I picked up an R that someone else ordered and walked away from. They ordered it without the graphics and I thought it would be fine, but I want the graphics now. My ford dealer was able to find part numbers for the bedside graphics, but they said they need a VIN number from a truck that was ordered with the graphics to get the part number for the hood graphic. So, if you have an R that came from the factory with all the graphics, would you mind sharing with me so my dealer can track down the part numbers?
Thank you!

JonWoodWB

Reaction score
No. You get a code orange you get the orange R in RAPTOR. That’s what threw me off from ordering code orange. Kinda looks like APTOR on one side and RAPTO on the other

OP
OP
R

robl3577

Reaction score
Thanks JRed.
Yeah I thought there were different colors at first too, but you're just seeing the body color through the open spaces of the decal

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone here had the part numbers,. I think it was someone who removed the graphics to do a wrap and then wanted to put them back on. I recall seeing the part numbers but only made a mental note when I was looking for a 2023. Since Im ordering a 2024 next month I plan on getting them on my build….

OP
OP
R

robl3577

Reaction score
Don't do the graphics they cheapen the truck. Why do you want to put advertising all over the side of your vehicle?
Nah. Disagree with that completely. It's actually a pretty plain looking truck. Mine is white, not code orange... Looks like every other work truck on the road. It is a bad ass truck and deserves some attention. But its all just opinions so it's a moot point right?

OP
OP
R

robl3577

Reaction score