Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexT

Reaction score
Gosh dang. I just want mine to be scheduled. Damn
does not mean much, I was scheduled for 7/19, 8/13 (actual build date here) and as of last week 9/6
apparently being scheduled in DB means the random number generator spit out some numbers they will change at some point - just sharing my experience so there is no big disappointment when a schedule changes - having said that, I hope you get scheduled and look forward to a date
now if anyone has any indication why this happens please do share

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does not mean much, I was scheduled for 7/19, 8/13 (actual build date here) and as of last week 9/6
apparently being scheduled in DB means the random number generator spit out some numbers they will change at some point - just sharing my experience so there is no big disappointment when a schedule changes - having said that, I hope you get scheduled and look forward to a date
now if anyone has any indication why this happens please do share
see post #913

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to get my build day today (week of 8/16), but looks to be pushed back for the 3rd time to 8/30 (7/26, 8/9, 8/16).
That's actually not bad. I ordered mine June 11, got a build week of July 12, pushed to build date of Aug 6, now pushed to Sept 27. Not sure how they determine who gets pushed to when? I figured being one of the very first orders that I would have had a higher priority, but I guess that's not the case.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's actually not bad. I ordered mine June 11, got a build week of July 12, pushed to build date of Aug 6, now pushed to Sept 27. Not sure how they determine who gets pushed to when? I figured being one of the very first orders that I would have had a higher priority, but I guess that's not the case.
My original build week was 9/6, but moved up 2 weeks. Now, the build date is Monday, 8/23.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the dreaded push.... have gone from a build date of August 20 to a build week of 9/27..... I imagine that means an end of October delivery or so.... Priority 10 order and it was placed as soon as dealers could place orders. Seems like no rhyme or reason to the dates.
thats what you get for calling soda pop out there. i kid

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the dreaded push.... have gone from a build date of August 20 to a build week of 9/27..... I imagine that means an end of October delivery or so.... Priority 10 order and it was placed as soon as dealers could place orders. Seems like no rhyme or reason to the dates.
Yea for whatever reason my priority 19 was changed to a 1