Happy new owner here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that the 2017 they had on the lot about 2 years ago?
If it is, I drove it but could not get to a reasonable deal with the tool of a salesman they gave me.
Glad you have what you wanted.
Maybe we will see you around as my wife and I go to Daou Vineyard and Turley Zin vineyard quite often.

His post says 2019, so guessing not.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@K223, I had just bought a 2020 F150 lariat Crew cab 5.0 L engine, Blue Jean blue With tan leather interior, FX4 package did the fox 2.0 coil overs and only had less than 1500 miles on it. (it was a beautiful truck) after I did all the upgrades I drove it to work it was sitting on the lot and the wife’s owner seen it and had to have it, so I jokingly told her the only way I can get rid of the truck is if I can replace it with a Raptor. Soooo the rest is history...so boss man had his 80-year-old mother drive the Raptor from the vacation home to the dealership and I took possession..... Happy wife happy life Is what my boss said when he handed me the keys to my new Ford raptor.

All I can say, is if your living the married life. That statement is very true. You must have had your truck done up right, as I am sure she could have had her choice of any truck on the lot. Awesome way to get into a Raptor. Enjoy it man.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!, Sounds like the stars were lined up for you that day. Awesome truck and it sounds like you were doing a real decent build on your F-150. Looking forward to seeing the mod`s list