New Member and Owner of Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Crashtest22

Crashtest22

Reaction score
Nice looking Raptor.
For me and my limited experience with these so far I would do the headlights.
yours are the halogen version. I like the Morimoto and the raptorretrofit on IG.
Then it all depends on the mission for the truck

Mission for mine is Daily driver that I can take out in the dirt from time to time but also tow a wake boat.
I am leaving the motor alone aside from what I have done already.
Suspension upgrade to handle the boat a bit better and do good offroad.

I Have so far on mine done.
Race venom muffler from A.I.I.Raciing with turn down before axle but changing to custom setup
"Cold Air Intake" S&B
Morimoto marker lights and turn signal in mirror
Sync 3 upgrade (Guy from gen 1 raptor group on FB has best price)
Stage 3 RPG rear kit with Deaver +3HD and Eibach front springs on order
Vaultek under rear seat for when I have to leave carry in truck

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to drive her back up the 1 and 101 along the coast! Love that drive!
Great story on that drive, Wife and son, gotta be 20 years ago wanted to do that in our 96 Dually with a lance 1160 camper. Plenty of overloads and driving different than riding but that big ol camper made her sway a bit and when we got to the 5 they were both so ______ing seasick !! HAHA, and I'm all "Never wanted to go this slow route anyway, it was you guys!" @Crashtest22 welcome and enjoy

StangGT5

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Raptor.
For me and my limited experience with these so far I would do the headlights.
yours are the halogen version. I like the Morimoto and the raptorretrofit on IG.
Then it all depends on the mission for the truck

Mission for mine is Daily driver that I can take out in the dirt from time to time but also tow a wake boat.
I am leaving the motor alone aside from what I have done already.
Suspension upgrade to handle the boat a bit better and do good offroad.

I Have so far on mine done.
Race venom muffler from A.I.I.Raciing with turn down before axle but changing to custom setup
"Cold Air Intake" S&B
Morimoto marker lights and turn signal in mirror
Sync 3 upgrade (Guy from gen 1 raptor group on FB has best price)
Stage 3 RPG rear kit with Deaver +3HD and Eibach front springs on order
Vaultek under rear seat for when I have to leave carry in truck
Have you had any front or rear camera problems with the Sync 3 upgrade? I'm happy with mine as-is, but am curious about upgrading. Just don't want to swap a working system for a glitchy one.

OP
OP
Crashtest22

Crashtest22

Reaction score
Have you had any front or rear camera problems with the Sync 3 upgrade? I'm happy with mine as-is, but am curious about upgrading. Just don't want to swap a working system for a glitchy one.
My front camera has been weird since I got it. Rear was going out and replaced. The sync3 I got was from Anthony off Facebook. I will post his site when in front of computer.
For me 100% worth it for Android Auto alone but the rest is much better too than sync2

His kit is all factory parts and vin programed to your truck.

OP
OP
Crashtest22

Crashtest22

Reaction score
That is the guy to get them from.
his facebook is https://www.facebook.com/groups/354310002316317/user/100002905149136/
He comes highly recommended by everyone that has bought from him.
if you need the nav version just shoot him a email I am sure they will come in stock soon