Gun safe options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m gonna do lockerdown I want my piece close by & I used their products in GM trucks over the years, if it ain’t within arms reach its not worth spending $$$ for a “truck safe” - if you plan on putting underneath rear seat etc a damn sentry safe w/ some steel chain & a lock is more secure than a thin gauge specific “gun safe”

Just my opinion

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E&G much better than the Lock’er down I had in my gen1.
Isn't their access door much more narrow compared to the Locker down?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't their access door much more narrow compared to the Locker down?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
It only takes up half the width of your console, I find it much more convenient. I now have room to put other things beside it and in the tray, not cluttering to top of the safe.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It only takes up half the width of your console, I find it much more convenient. I now have room to put other things beside it and in the tray, not cluttering to top of the safe.

Ok, i understand the concept.

Abordage

Reaction score
Saw this thread and now I'm thinking about what to do. I have a similar problem right now, but in my case there is not some puny pistol: I need a safe for a whole rifle. I extremely need it. I used to lay my rifle on a backseat of my car: several times I was forced to bribe the police, last time my scope was cracked after rifle fell from the backseat. I bought new one using advices from consumerepic.com long range scopes review. Too much of a money spending. I think buying a good safe will solve this problem once and for all.

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw this thread and now I'm thinking about what to do. I have a similar problem right now, but in my case there is not some puny pistol: I need a safe for a whole rifle. I extremely need it. I used to lay my rifle on a backseat of my car: several times I was forced to bribe the police, last time my scope was cracked after rifle fell from the backseat. I bought new one. Too much of a money spending. I think buying a good safe will solve this problem once and for all.

I believe this is right up your alley!

SuperCrew: Tuffy 316-01 2015+ Ford F-Series SuperCrew Under Rear Seat Lockbox
SuperCab: Tuffy 319-01 2015+ Ford F-Series SuperCab Under Rear Seat Lockbox

NayR

Reaction score