Gun safe options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skerzz

Reaction score
looking for options to secure/lock a handgun in my 2019 Raptor. Anyone done something similar and have recommendations / pictures to share. Thinking a concise vault might be the way to go?

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TimmyP

Reaction score
I went with the E&G console vault. Pretty nice, it's been written up on here a few times. Install was easy and very robust. Best part, you don't loose the whole console space.

OP
OP
skerzz

skerzz

Reaction score
I went with the E&G console vault. Pretty nice, it's been written up on here a few times. Install was easy and very robust. Best part, you don't loose the whole console space.

Thanks - I was looking at the E&G and thinking I'll go that route. Was worried the install might be a pain as I've seen conflicting reports on it, but definitely like that you don't loose all the console space.

I plan to get this, for under the back seat.

Like this one as well. Perhaps will add this once the kids are out of car seats. I like the idea of being able to securely carry an AR for SHTF preparedness :)

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I was looking at the E&G and thinking I'll go that route. Was worried the install might be a pain as I've seen conflicting reports on it, but definitely like that you don't loose all the console space.

Like this one as well. Perhaps will add this once the kids are out of car seats. I like the idea of being able to securely carry an AR for SHTF preparedness :)
Install was about an hour.. love mine! I checked a few out and went with E&G.

I posted pictures on the other gun vault thread

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

christy

Reaction score
RaptorMaryland interested if you purchase one for the backseat how you deal with the speaker box.