Guess what the "Least Efficient Truck" is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at that list, the other truck I was thinking about getting was the 4x4 taco. This truck offers soo much more. I'm not proud of having ****** gas mileage but I do have a hell of a lot of fun with this truck, that works for me.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got over 19 mpg yesterday on a road trip yesterday but I have been seeing much better numbers since 5star intake and tune.

OP
OP
BMart

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
I got over 19 mpg yesterday on a road trip yesterday but I have been seeing much better numbers since 5star intake and tune.

Wow, that's impressive! I would have thought that the aftermarket would hurt mpg. Sounds like a good mod.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Couple questions:

1) Does the 5 Star intake and tune cause any warranty issues? If so, do you know what they are?

2) I understand that I can have different "tunes" Fuel effeciency vs increased power etc..is that correct? If correct, what is involved in switching between the "tunes"? Can I be in fuel effeciency mode and then quickly switch to power mode?