Group Buy: Glassworks Unlimited Raptor Front Fenders +2" Rise/+2" Flare with SVT Vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
@BrockMarcotte @13RAPTOR4 @FR500CJ @BRAPPPP Call me to reserve your spots on the group buy ASAP 714-756-1218

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Will this allow me to put on 20x10s with a -12 offset on my raptor or just 37s? i dont want any rubbing. Thanks

I recommend going with our larger flared fender, which is the 4.5" flare 2" rise.

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
I still dont get how these give you 2' width, because if the spot behind the wheel is rubbing and there is metal behind the fender liners less than a half inch away,the tires are still going to hit the metal frame behind it when going over any bumps regardless of the flare which is worse than rubbing on plastic. The Height i get but the width not so much.I had a tire store owner and an auto body shop owner say the same thing. Enlighten me please lol

mootang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2" width implies the width of the fender in relation to the width of the truck. not 2" wider wheel wells.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so only 2 people haven't paid and if you are on of those two, please PM me and let me know or contact John at Glassworks.

For anyone else if you would like to get in still on this, call and pay John before the end of this weekend. After that, this is done.

@DIESEL-INC you need to re-think your wheel choice man. You're headed in the wrong direction as a Raptor owner. Good luck.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so only 2 people haven't paid and if you are on of those two, please PM me and let me know or contact John at Glassworks.

For anyone else if you would like to get in still on this, call and pay John before the end of this weekend. After that, this is done.

@DIESEL-INC you need to re-think your wheel choice man. You're headed in the wrong direction as a Raptor owner. Good luck.

c7bbb991e6c6a1be39f828a7c59e0f1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk