Group Buy: Glassworks Unlimited Raptor Front Fenders +2" Rise/+2" Flare with SVT Vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in, put me down

Right on Scarrjack, added you to the list. If we can get 4 more we'll get the $150. Push it on Facebook or wherever other Raptor owners are.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Are the liners included at those prices?

Yup $800 for the fenders and liners. $180 for shipping in US. Could be $750 though if we get 4 more by the end of tomorrow.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're at 12 now which means 3 more people and we get $150 off. I can extend this until Monday/Tuesday at the latest but lets at least get 15 people. Thanks everyone.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When will we be able to submit orders? And through who?

John is back in town tomorrow. I'll edit the first post tomorrow with details but he wants to take orders and payment tomorrow and Tuesday.

Sorry guys I'm out. Gonna help a local member that's selling his truck. Good luck.

Pulled you off the list Ruby.

Last edited:
OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so we are at 11 again. I spoke with John though and he approved if we can get 17 people we could get them for $725. So if we get 4 more it is $150 off and if we get 6 more it is $175 off. Tomorrow this ends so let it run.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so this is over officially. Thanks to everyone who got in on this. I will be editing the first post with John @ Glassworks phone number. Make sure you call and get your payment and order in any time today after 1pm. The order payments are received is the order they go out.

Oxfordraptor (already paid and ordered) @BrockMarcotte @13RAPTOR4 @FR500CJ
5. Tim Jackson (Ford Raptor Owners Group Facebook) @ryanjoyce007 @Jag @supertrk @Glo @SprungMonkey @scarrjack

John (Glassworks) - 714-756-1218

Last edited: