GEN 2 got the tires rotated today LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First time ive seen a trailer still conected to the truck with all the tires off not to mention the trailer! if one of those jacks under the raptor would let go it would not be pretty. a raptor with a flat tire looks totalled

For a tire rotation i dont think jack stands are necessary but seems to me removing all 8 tires was more for the gram if anything
LOL they did this while I was across the parking lot at Home Depot - they do this all the time they said, the trailer was lighter than the truck by a longshot - they said 2 pumps and it was in the air

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
+3 HD at a minimum

you guys are all saying +3HD - why so high? I was thinking Icons with the helper spring...

tongue weight of this trailer is 460Lbs, Raptor can handle 800lbs

I'll tow this thing 6 (maybe a few more) trips per year - I didn't have the WD hitch connected at this time either

what would the truck look like with Deaver +3HD with an empty bed and no trailer? I don't want a crazy down rake

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys are all saying +3HD - why so high? I was thinking Icons with the helper spring...

I'll tow this thing 6 (maybe a few more) trips per year - I didn't have the WD hitch connected at this time either

what would the truck look like with Deaver +3HD with an empty bed and no trailer? I don't want a crazy down rake
No, I said +2HD or +3HD cuz I don't know what you carry around in your bed. From what you are describing, the +2HD seems to be the ticket for you. And Deavers > Icons.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss..

....I guess when you put new wheels on, you'll be a..

1715617011742.png

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

First 3+HD because hundreds if not thousands of us have been in the same spot and that is what has worked.

"Raptor can handle 800lbs" that is the part that got me. Have you ever seen a Raptor with 800 lbs tounge weight, the bumper is dang near on the ground. That is the whole point of replacing the springs.

As stated the +3 is only 1 inch lift over stock ride height.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First 3+HD because hundreds if not thousands of us have been in the same spot and that is what has worked.

"Raptor can handle 800lbs" that is the part that got me. Have you ever seen a Raptor with 800 lbs tounge weight, the bumper is dang near on the ground. That is the whole point of replacing the springs.

As stated the +3 is only 1 inch lift over stock ride height.
ok fair enough