GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluu

Reaction score
Pulled 399hp/492tq on a stock Gen3 with just a Cobb Intercooler, no tune or other mods, at EL 4,900' and 44* ambient temp.

It was crazy to see the IAT's drop like a rock once the truck got into boost and starting climbing RPM's, starting at 78* and ending at 49* at redline!

Last edited:

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So reading from people who have attended SEMA, Cobb is telling people you will have to pull the ECU from your truck and send it to Cobb so they can manually unlock it. Basically leaving you without a truck for 3-4 days. Not the biggest deal but definitely a hassle.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So reading from people who have attended SEMA, Cobb is telling people you will have to pull the ECU from your truck and send it to Cobb so they can manually unlock it. Basically leaving you without a truck for 3-4 days. Not the biggest deal but definitely a hassle.
Sucks if that’s true.

splatz400

Reaction score
Better option (more expensive, but the dealer wont know you have cracked the ecu) is to buy a second one and keep that warranty. or find an ecu off a wrecked truck.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that too, 3-4 days (I’m assuming business days) of downtime which is basically a week is literally a deal breaker for me, for reasons nothing to do with truck downtime if anyone catches my drift lol. If I could source an inexpensive ecu I would go that route.

I’m curious if any ECM from a 21-22 f150 3.5L would work… would Cobb be able to program it?

Last edited: