Going to Ceramic Coat Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I saw this post and I've been looking at Waxoyl for the last 40 minutes and now I'm thinking I need to get the gear and offer the service! Hahaha!

The claims make on their site are pretty... incredible.

May I ask how your experience has been with the hardwax?

The cavity stuff makes sense that it would be permanent. The exterior stuff is what I'm really curious about. If it lasts even 5 years, I won't look down my nose at it at all. ASSUMING the rest of the claims about it stopping rust as well, are true.

I'll assume it looks as good as they say unless you say otherwise.

* never been on their site so idk what they claim. I found it through our chem guy

Well it looks great, went on easy and has lasted through one harsh New England winter so far Lol. i have yet to see much wearing off except where i spilled some mercon v fluid on it. Definitely not the cheapest option but vs woolwax id spend the extra. Im getting ready to get back under and do a check and re touch if needed. If i had a shop id like to start this as a side job.

ESPcoatings

Reaction score
* never been on their site so idk what they claim. I found it through our chem guy

Well it looks great, went on easy and has lasted through one harsh New England winter so far Lol. i have yet to see much wearing off except where i spilled some mercon v fluid on it. Definitely not the cheapest option but vs woolwax id spend the extra. Im getting ready to get back under and do a check and re touch if needed. If i had a shop id like to start this as a side job.
Thanks. I'd be interested in what you find when you inspect it. Sounds like a good product.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just booked my appointment to Ceramic coat the entire body , all windows , and rims in 2 weeks. I need some some advice on members who went trough this project, any questions I should ask, all input is appreciated. Thanks.
Ceramic in a Mothers Bottle 2 hours and saved 500!

Attachments

• E6AAFD9E-67DD-460E-B430-629FF1AC59B6.png
    E6AAFD9E-67DD-460E-B430-629FF1AC59B6.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 20

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter