Gladiator transplant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f33d

Reaction score
Howdy folks, Coming out of a 2021 Gladiator when the engine went at 20k miles. Ended up moving over to my 19 Raptor back in FEB and have just been lurking on the forums for awhile. Figured I'd sign up finally.

19 SCREW just turned 50K miles.
Fully loaded 802 with Recaros and carbon packages. Sending her in this weekend to finally get the phasers to look at them as they have been getting louder. Going to opt for the new revision and get these Recaros checked out as it appears the clips broke and they always come off -_-. Otherwise, it's been great. Just came back from a 3000-mile road trip to Georgia.

8DD6CE4D-0342-4D3D-81B2-C6BCF61D0646.jpeg

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice truck..

the clips on the seat bottoms do pop off, not sure if its a seat cover or seat pan issue, but they replaced mine under warranty and they have stayed on since..

not sure if they added retention never really got under there and looked.. they will probably reattach them and then they will fall off again down the road...

OP
OP
f33d

f33d

Reaction score
nice truck..

the clips on the seat bottoms do pop off, not sure if its a seat cover or seat pan issue, but they replaced mine under warranty and they have stayed on since..

not sure if they added retention never really got under there and looked.. they will probably reattach them and then they will fall off again down the road...
Yeah, no matter how many times I re-attach them they always seem to come off. Its a petty issue but I'll fight the good fight.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Coming out of a 2021 Gladiator when the engine went at 20k miles. Ended up moving over to my 19 Raptor back in FEB and have just been lurking on the forums for awhile. Figured I'd sign up finally.

Fully loaded 802 with Recaros and carbon packages. Sending her in this weekend to finally get the phasers to look at them as they have been getting louder. Going to opt for the new revision and get these Recaros checked out as it appears the clips broke and they always come off -_-. Otherwise, it's been great. Just came back from a 3000-mile road trip to Georgia.

View attachment 419880
Dude welcome! you must be wondering what the hell took so long to make the switch. Between the horrid front seats and lack of power…

OP
OP
f33d

f33d

Reaction score
Dude welcome! you must be wondering what the hell took so long to make the switch. Between the horrid front seats and lack of power…
I’ve had a few jeeps so I was a bit bias. I configured it really nice and it sat really nice on 37s. Seats were shit but the seat jackers really helped I was gonna supercharger it but they couldn’t figure out the pcm in late 21s so I was stuck with the engine as is. Had a lariat before and the wife wanted back in a f150 so it was a happy win for everyone.47E9C09F-E910-4B2F-A496-3EA02E544867.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

View attachment 419880

Nice, what wheels and tires are you running?