Gen3 Raptor at STL Autoshow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Normally I would be attending the STL Autoshow that’s this weekend. But this year is different. For one I have to work. There is a big project this weekend that’s going to be taking up my time. The other thing is COVID. The city has a rule that you have to be jabbed or a negative test within 72 hours of attending.

If by any chance any other guys from St Louis area are going, and there is a Gen 3 Raptor at the show could you post some pictures of it on here? I think it might be a long shot… but you never know.

Thank You in advance.

RdW

Reaction score
Hey, great idea. Another StL area fella here in Gen3 timeout. I’love to see one too other than the one I saw on the highway goin the opposite direction Sat.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, great idea. Another StL area fella here in Gen3 timeout. I’love to see one too other than the one I saw on the highway goin the opposite direction Sat.

Out of curiosity, there are literal hundreds of members on here that have been posting pictures of their personal trucks. There's even an entire thread dedicated to it. Why do you need auto show pictures?
Read what RdW posted above.

I try to make the Auto Show every year. Its something I look forward to. Since work is taking priority this year I'm feeling bummed. I was just hoping someone would be kind enough to post some pics of a Gen 3 from the show IF there is one.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I try to make the Auto Show every year. Its something I look forward to. Since work is taking priority this year I'm feeling bummed. I was just hoping someone would be kind enough to post some pics of a Gen 3 from the show IF there is one.
I guess I am just still confused. There's a ton of great video reviews on Youtube, older car shows, hype videos.. pictures of members trucks, press pictures and others. The truck has been out for the better half of an entire year with content all over the internet I don't see why a few auto show pictures would be any different. That's just me

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are you talking about the Raptor R?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I am just still confused. There's a ton of great video reviews on Youtube, older car shows, hype videos.. pictures of members trucks, press pictures and others. The truck has been out for the better half of an entire year with content all over the internet I don't see why a few auto show pictures would be any different. That's just me

Yes, but do any of those pictures show the Raptor on a rotating platform next to a nice lady in a revealing yet tasteful evening dress?

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Raptor R?
No. Im talking about the normal Gen 3 Raptor. Raptor R has not been talked about from Ford since the Teaser in the Original Gen 3 announcement video. I know there is not a Raptor R at this time running around doing press stuff.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but do any of those pictures show the Raptor on a rotating platform next to a nice lady in a revealing yet tasteful evening dress?
Im willing to bet at this years show the Bronco will be accessible and the said model will not be standing next to it. I didn't get the lady in any of the pictures from last year.IMG_4846.jpeg

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im willing to bet at this years show the Bronco will be accessible and the said model will not be standing next to it. I didn't get the lady in any of the pictures from last year.View attachment 336696

So why is this picture better than every other picture of the Bronco on the net, especially if you aren't their to take the picture? And if there is a specific aspect you want a photo of, why not ask one of the current owners here to snap a quick photo?