Gen3 Raptor at STL Autoshow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RdW

Reaction score
Maybe I should have clarified my intent of the auto show pics. Yeah I have seen the countless pics and vids online like most of you. My hope was that if there was a pic of a local gen3 at the show this weekend I could go and see it in person myself or visit the dealer locally after the show next week to see it. I am vendor in the industry and from what I know working with virtually every Ford dealer within 100 miles of the StL area there is not one on the ground as of today.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should have clarified my intent of the auto show pics. Yeah I have seen the countless pics and vids online like most of you. My hope was that if there was a pic of a local gen3 at the show this weekend I could go and see it in person myself or visit the dealer locally after the show next week to see it. I am vendor in the industry and from what I know working with virtually every Ford dealer within 100 miles of the StL area there is not one on the ground as of today.
Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO had a black one, but it was a customer pre order. From the pictures they had of it on there web site it looks good. I did find out that they are selling at MSRP, so that's good news.

I know from last years show, the Ford cars and trucks were staged back over at Schicker Ford off Kingshighway. I was able to check out the Powerboost F150 that I looked at at the show. So maybe they might have one to check out on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

RdW

Reaction score
Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO had a black one, but it was a customer pre order. From the pictures they had of it on there web site it looks good. I did find out that they are selling at MSRP, so that's good news.

I know from last years show, the Ford cars and trucks were staged back over at Schicker Ford off Kingshighway. I was able to check out the Powerboost F150 that I looked at at the show. So maybe they might have one to check out on Monday or Tuesday of next week.
I was at Schicker on Tues and they don't have one local per my contact and Laura states they have them on the website but not on the ground. They are pre sold orders not in stock even though it states they are and yes, they are a MSRP store on a Raptor. Good people. Clement Ford is also MSRP but they will not sell to long distance buyers. They are all part of my territory. I was at Joe Machens Ford in Columbia, MO yesterday and we checked for any in the system showing not at the factory or transit and came up with nothing as of 1/12. I just really was hoping to see one in person prior to getting my VIN in case I wished to change anything, like Recaros or color. I know Auffenburg in O' Fallon IL had one but it was delivered before I could get there. Waiting like the rest for now. If I do see one in my travels sitting on a lot I will let you know.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a photo of the Gen 3 at the show. As you can see, they went back to Gen 1 styling in concept. A little blah, but still nicer.View attachment 336778
First time I saw that truck in 2012, I loved it. Will finally get mine in 2 months. Those were the days, you could go to a car show without a forced experimental clot shot. #pureblood for life

RdW

Reaction score
I agree with that 1st gen. I have always wanted one but back then we were just moving into our first home and newborn son put it on the backburner. Now my son is almost 11 and is super excited too. Today is a good day, I called Ford Perf and have a initial build date of 2/14. Finally a VIN. Whew ....at least it will happen at some point.