Gen3 Raptor at STL Autoshow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with that 1st gen. I have always wanted one but back then we were just moving into our first home and newborn son put it on the backburner. Now my son is almost 11 and is super excited too. Today is a good day, I called Ford Perf and have a initial build date of 2/14. Finally a VIN. Whew ....at least it will happen at some point.
Almost same story, son is most excited for the wifi hotspot. Lol. 2/14 date as well.

cadurham88

Reaction score
I went to the Charlotte auto show and Ram had a bunch of high end trucks, Ford didn’t have poop on display. Now, the Charlotte auto show isn’t known to be great…not like STL…

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with that 1st gen. I have always wanted one but back then we were just moving into our first home and newborn son put it on the backburner. Now my son is almost 11 and is super excited too. Today is a good day, I called Ford Perf and have a initial build date of 2/14. Finally a VIN. Whew ....at least it will happen at some point.
Congrats!

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the Charlotte auto show and Ram had a bunch of high end trucks, Ford didn’t have poop on display. Now, the Charlotte auto show isn’t known to be great…not like STL…
The highlight is always Vaughn Gittin Jr Drift Demos! Always a good time, even better if you get picked to be a passenger in one of the cars. Lots of fun!

makoshark

Reaction score
One just arrived at dealer in NJ 2022 801a and in Antimatter Blue. Which looks black as far as I’m concerned. It already sold $7500 over MSRP. I have one on order from same dealership and received a build date of Feb 21st. Emailed from Ford. I switched to Atlas Blue instead of Antimatter. Almost went Silver.