GEN3 Ford Raptor R Owner Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frofan

Reaction score
The TRX is much more raw. Louder, snappier, and more whine. The R only has 40 miles on it so I haven’t gone full throttle yet. It rides better and I’m sure much more capable off road. The interior on the TRX is still nicer despite the changes ford made for ‘24. The main difference for me is there isn’t 5 of them within a few miles. I’ve always had a soft spot for the exterior of the raptor as well.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TRX is much more raw. Louder, snappier, and more whine. The R only has 40 miles on it so I haven’t gone full throttle yet. It rides better and I’m sure much more capable off road. The interior on the TRX is still nicer despite the changes ford made for ‘24. The main difference for me is there isn’t 5 of them within a few miles. I’ve always had a soft spot for the exterior of the raptor as well.
Off topic. But what changes are there really in the 24 over the 23 interior wise? A little more carbon fiber? Head ups display (which I really do like but doesn’t change the quality) and a few other small things.

Sam

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We had a TRX get traded in at the dealership I work for so naturally, I needed to take it to lunch to see what it’s all about. Here is my very brief review based on what I remember.

- The TRX offers more low-end torque whereas the R is more high end.
- The exterior mirrors on the TRX is a big blind sport compared to the Raptor.
- Some would argue the interior of the TRX is nicer but for me, the center console (radio/HVAC) killed it for me. It was super laggy and I prefer physical buttons.
- I like how you know it’s a TRX when it’s going down the road whereas the R is more discreet.