Gen3 Camera w/ Drive modes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you, new owners, provide some feedback on the brakes and pedal feel? I am curious as to how soft it feels or maybe it is relatively firm. Any issues with braking distances thus far?

Thank you in advance.
The brakes are way better grab and pedal feel compared to Gen 2. Much improved.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was messing around with the drive modes and camera operation.

I found that in normal driving mode you can look at the bed camera, Rear camera and Hitch view at any speed.

View attachment 320588

View attachment 320586

Another cool thing is the option to have the bed camera in the side screen.View attachment 320587

Baja Mode opens up all of the cameras and at any speed.
So you can do 360, Front, Rear etc. with no speed limitations. It aslo puts guidelines up front which is kinda cool.View attachment 320590
View attachment 320591
I don't know why. but this makes me happy. I literally have a smile like a 5 yr old kid and I don't even have my truck yet

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird question but does anyone know if the cameras have any sort of recording feature? I haven't discovered it as of yet but wanted to double check before I dropped an arm and a leg on a dash cam. I mainly want it in case I get into an accident or something.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weird question but does anyone know if the cameras have any sort of recording feature? I haven't discovered it as of yet but wanted to double check before I dropped an arm and a leg on a dash cam. I mainly want it in case I get into an accident or something.
No recording. One thing i did find is that all cameras are fed via coax except for the bed camera. So not sure if that would be easir to tap into or not. The coax runs from the camera to the IPMA then to the screen. If you have a 12" screen its a coax from the IPMA to the Screen.

1632411313277.png

1632411270268.png

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just super curious on WTF weightlifting shoes are ?? Never heard of them. Are they just heavier so you don't fall over doing curls or something ??
As RG linked, it's those. They have a hard plastic and elevated 1/2 inch heel. It's so when you have a barbell on your back the base of the shoe doesn't deform/bend/yield giving you a stable base. It's feels like strapping 2x4 wood pallets on your feet, and walking with them lol.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As RG linked, it's those. They have a hard plastic and elevated 1/2 inch heel. It's so when you have a barbell on your back the base of the shoe doesn't deform/bend/yield giving you a stable base. It's feels like strapping 2x4 wood pallets on your feet, and walking with them lol.
Assists in range of motion in the squat for those with ankle mobility issues being their limiting ROM factor.