Gen 3 worth it? Debating backing out for TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordus

Reaction score
What argument? You’re a know nothing troll throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks. You’re entire intent on here is to spread misinformation and put down the members of this forum that own these trucks.

Right. Built in a non-existent plant. Ford Customer Service wouldn’t even have that information.

Well you sure seem to be very in touch with what it’s like to be a loser. It’s obvious that your ridiculous accusations are a reflection of your own pathetic life. Your TRX clown buddy got ran off the forum and didn’t come back because he’s a troll, just like you. Based on your grammar, spelling, and stupid responses, we now can confirm that you’re an angry teenager in your Mom’s basement.
Lol. What a great description you just gave your self.
Sad we have bozoz like you in this country. You know sometimes I interview ppl and I say this person is really stupid ,then at the same moment here is another idiot who is 8 times dumber than the one I just interviewed and that’s you tech one ford guy
By the way studied criminal justice and I think the government are just fine with my grammar and my other 3 languages that I speak and write. Now CONGRATS again you just been called stupid in the other 3 languages.look if you can’t stand the heat of this forum get out. No one will
Miss you anyways. U keep feeding ppl
The wrong infos but just your name says a lot about you.
You know when a tech or a mechanic like you tells me I need to plug my computer so I would know what’s wrong with your truck. I usually ask. Since when you gave up your right on being a mechanic /tech and wait for a computer to Tell you what to do?
So please keep
In mind that you are nothing but a loser with a computer in his hand waiting for orders.
Anyways I do think I gave you more time than you deserve. But go ahead say what you need to
Say I won’t reply am Done talking to you.enjoy the rest of your dad useless life. I
Really feel
Sorry for you

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If you don't absolutely drive the Raptor Exactly how and where it was designed to be driven the TRX is the better option IMO.

I have a different opinion.

Universally, all the TRX owners from the rational enthusiast to the diehard fanboys concede the extra weight, front heaviness and imbalance. This is going to be a very fatiguing drive off road. Can you do it? Yes. But you’re going be working harder than the Raptor driver. This is even noticeable on the street.

Permission to make an analogy?
I used to have a Ducati 1198s. @TwizzleStix has an SP IIRC... The handling and stick on this bike is stunningly fast, unlike any other motorcycle before it. I think it won WSBK in ’08, 1 or 2 more and a runner up(?). It wasn’t the most powerful engine, but it’s just brutally fast around a track... or a back road. How much so? I once encountered a Nissan GTR on one of my absolute favorite roads. Fun ensued. He got a fantastic view of my Duc’s license plate for a few turns. The bike was tested against a 458 Italia; it ran 2 seconds a lap faster than the Ferrari around streets of willow.

Well sorted chassis and suspension makes piloting easier. you get better precision input to output, more predictability in lines, less disruption in suspension articulation, and the lighter, better suspended truck in this case is not going to go into non-compliance or ‘float’ as fast as the shocks heat up and begin to fade. You’ll also have a lot better time getting more comfortable and confident in the front end with well sorted suspension and lighter weight. All the potential in the world means exactly $hit if you lack the confidence to push the machine hard enough to take advantage of it.

Now, can you use the TRX effectively off road? Absolutely. I’m certain it’s a great fit for the east coasters; where off roading is usually more compact, mud type terrain, less wide open areas, less sandy surfaces. But even those are going to be easier to do in the Raptor than the TRX.

Fordus

Reaction score
Chinese troll? Paid by Stellantis? At a penny a post they're getting ripped off.
Am just trying to share informations bubbles. I am sure you couldn’t handle the power either. Geez. It’s so easy to offend you guys.
Am sorry you have an inferior truck. I really am. But that is your problem bubbles. I wasn’t trying to crush your ecoboosted souls. It’s sad I get such enjoyment out of someone else’s pain.
What a bunch of stick in the mud crab apples.
Never realized I should be concerned what Starbucks employees think of me

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Am just trying to share informations bubbles. I am sure you couldn’t handle the power either. Geez. It’s so easy to offend you guys.
Am sorry you have an inferior truck. I really am. But that is your problem bubbles. I wasn’t trying to crush your ecoboosted souls. It’s sad I get such enjoyment out of someone else’s pain.
monkey.jpg

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1655170986787.png

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. What a great description you just gave your self.
Sad we have bozoz like you in this country. You know sometimes I interview ppl and I say this person is really stupid ,then at the same moment here is another idiot who is 8 times dumber than the one I just interviewed and that’s you tech one ford guy
By the way studied criminal justice and I think the government are just fine with my grammar and my other 3 languages that I speak and write. Now CONGRATS again you just been called stupid in the other 3 languages.look if you can’t stand the heat of this forum get out. No one will
Miss you anyways. U keep feeding ppl
The wrong infos but just your name says a lot about you.
You know when a tech or a mechanic like you tells me I need to plug my computer so I would know what’s wrong with your truck. I usually ask. Since when you gave up your right on being a mechanic /tech and wait for a computer to Tell you what to do?
So please keep
In mind that you are nothing but a loser with a computer in his hand waiting for orders.
Anyways I do think I gave you more time than you deserve. But go ahead say what you need to
Say I won’t reply am Done talking to you.enjoy the rest of your dad useless life. I
Really feel
Sorry for you

You are stirring the pot for a newbie and I have already received several reports about you on multiple threads. I don't like that. Take a week off to reflect...