Gen 3 to Gen 1 consideration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FTO has the Gen 1 hate stick so far up his rear end it will never be retrievable! Remember he didn't join this forum until 2019 so he is just blind to the Gen 1 since he never owned one and most likely never been in one or drove one. Someone so full of hate and people bashing needs to be on meds and in a rubber room.
1-It-s-A-10.jpg

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FTO has the Gen 1 hate stick so far up his rear end it will never be retrievable! Remember he didn't join this forum until 2019 so he is just blind to the Gen 1 since he never owned one and most likely never been in one or drove one. Someone so full of hate and people bashing needs to be on meds and in a rubber room.
That’s ironic coming from someone delusional enough to believe that your truck will be a “collector’s item” so you don’t drive it in order to keep the miles low :happy175:

I’ve driven and serviced plenty of 09-14 F-150s including Raptors and XL 6.2 fleet models. Your truck isn’t unique.

The Gen 1 cheerleading brigade labels anyone a “hater” for stating facts and calling out baseless claims. Apparently you enjoy living an alternate reality that is based on your feelings instead of the truth.

Last edited:

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FordTechOne is a ******* plague on the Gen 1 forums. I wish there was a way to just block him/her out of them. Nothing they're "contributing" in this thread has been useful. Whenever anyone calls him/her out they can't just accept that maybe they're being an *******/bitch and just continues to fire back.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FordTechOne is a ******* plague on the Gen 1 forums. I wish there was a way to just block him/her out of them. Nothing they're "contributing" in this thread has been useful. Whenever anyone calls him/her out they can't just accept that maybe they're being an *******/bitch and just continues to fire back.
No, simpletons like you are a plague. You’re losing your mind because I called someone out on their ridiculous, baseless claims. You can’t accept the facts, so you’d rather have a forum full of fallacies to support your ego. You’re pathetic.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s an ignore function. Easy to find, easy to use. I think we would all be happier if you did so.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s an open public forum, everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions. BUT, as a member of this forum, I feel that you’re also entitled to question/create discussion to better understand one’s opinion/views. BUT “FordTechOne” doesn’t do it in a peaceful/non offensive manner IMO.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As someone who went from a Gen1 to a Gen2, I can't imagine going back to a Gen1 truck. Both are great but I like having the niceties that come with newer vehicles. I feel like the 5link in the Gen3 would be enough to put any older truck out of the question once you realized how much more advanced it is in contrast to leaf springs.

Photos of both trucks just for fun.RSM_5146 2.JPGDAN_0184.jpgedit3ed..jpg

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, simpletons like you are a plague. You’re losing your mind because I called someone out on their ridiculous, baseless claims. You can’t accept the facts, so you’d rather have a forum full of fallacies to support your ego. You’re pathetic.

No, you're just a bitch that thinks your **** will get bigger because you're on the internet being an *******. Maybe you should go back to your own forum area and bitch over there. Maybe you can have a nice circle jerk too. There's a difference between providing facts and being a ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.