Gen 3 Power Steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had to heat up the the bottom of the front fender flares and push them up, in order to slide the XL cover boards forward to where I think they need to be. When my steps where shipped they had the wrong brackets in the box. He said the bracket were for a GM truck. So after a bunch of BS phone calls AMP finally shipped out the correct brackets. My thoughts are that the outer cover plate could be wrong also. I think it should be about 3 inches shorter.

20230429_072843-jpg.404751

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the regular amp steps and they work great. Now I just need to get rid of the stock running boards I have laying around....
I had the dealer install these on mine.

Note: I've had to get some 3M double-sided tape and re-attach a couple of the LEDs as the installer evidently did not clean the attachment surface with some denatured alcohol (as advised by AMP)..

jrob6622

Reaction score
I know this post is old. But how does the led light match the oem lights? That’s the only thing preventing me from getting them.