Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes H

Reaction score
The whole front end looks short to me, idk. The hood scoop looks to small and the grill just looks “off” to me. I really wish I loved it, but I don’t. I am glad I picked up my ‘17 SCREW in August. If/when I need to upgrade I’ll look to a 19/20. I’m just not in love with the Gen3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole front end looks short to me, idk. The hood scoop looks to small and the grill just looks “off” to me. I really wish I loved it, but I don’t. I am glad I picked up my ‘17 SCREW in August. If/when I need to upgrade I’ll look to a 19/20. I’m just not in love with the Gen3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Each to their own. I happen to think the Gen 3 is awesome looking, way nicer than my Gen 2 was. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Velocity Or Antimatter? You going with the 37 truck?

It will be black or lead foot for myself.
Velocity. Coming from a black f150 and although it’s awesome when clean, can’t stand it looks dirty 2 min after washing. LOL.

As far as 37’s. My intent is to load it out. However the blue interior has me not wanting the 37’s. It will be a last min desicion.