Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T3amfish

Your mom goes to college
Reaction score
Are the tail lights the same size and fitment of the GEN 1 trucks? They look the same

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the tail lights the same size and fitment of the GEN 1 trucks? They look the same

Surely not. While they look the same, Ford would not want to be accused of using old designs/products. They also wouldn't you replacing your lights with existing stuff, rather than their new expensive parts.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Blue interior just might push me to MY22. I'm all in on the 37 package. But if Ford decides to only offer the Blue interior for this package I might wait for MY22.
I don't mind the wait to get what I want, am sure they will offer options at some point. I factory ordered my gen2 waited 6 months to get the truck. I got the truck I wanted. No regrets love the truck, still drives like day 1! Given all the current production delays and parts shortage, on going crisis am in no rush.

houtex1

Reaction score
I think I figured out what it is I don't like about the grill. Look at the pic above of the white and silver side by side. The top of the grill on the Raptor goes straight across. The Platinum has a slight rise in it so it lines up just over the top of the headlights.