Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While you can’t find much on dealer lots ‘21 F-150’s are showing up on the roads. The sport packages models I have seen look pretty nice. And have seen them running the C clamp DRL’s which seems to make the whole front look a little aggressive. I imagine the Tremors and hopefully the Raptors will look even better in the wild.

As I checked Fords site for the Tremor and Raptor, there was no sign of them. Not yet anyway.

Jax L

Reaction score
It probably will be a 2022 Model year out sometime in sept/oct of this year. Am going to take the front seat and watch how this show unfolds probably there won't be any hype once the v8 version is out. V6 with 37 is what am after in code orange without the 60's ugly soviet blue interiors.

If it comes out in Sept/Oct of 2021 Ford will still call it a '21 sadly. Unless things change its bad news for you. You won't be getting 37s unless you get that "lovely" blue interior everyone is falling deeply in love with. Ford has so far advertised them as part of the same package. We'll see if anything changes once order banks open but I doubt that does. Sadly...

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it comes out in Sept/Oct of 2021 Ford will still call it a '21 sadly. Unless things change its bad news for you. You won't be getting 37s unless you get that "lovely" blue interior everyone is falling deeply in love with. Ford has so far advertised them as part of the same package. We'll see if anything changes once order banks open but I doubt that does. Sadly...

37's are at the top of my wish list. Not sure what I'll do if we get stuck with the blue interior. I sure hope Ford is smart enough to offer another option.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Blue Recardo seats with carbon fiber interior personally. Gives the truck some character.