Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that truck black or antimatter? As it appears Magnetic is not a color offering now I may go to black......

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Velocity. Coming from a black f150 and although it’s awesome when clean, can’t stand it looks dirty 2 min after washing. LOL.

As far as 37’s. My intent is to load it out. However the blue interior has me not wanting the 37’s. It will be a last min desicion.
I had the Blue Recardo package in my Gen 2 and loved it. That is just me though.

I also think it would be criminal not to get a 37 package truck with the Gen 3. Man... it is a bad ass machine with those 37’s. Looks menacing.

I also like the Velocity Blue. It is a very unique colour.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya saw Mike Levine posted this am. Really good video. Coming right from Ford Performance, this kinda confirms they are still on track with release.

I don't see how this confirms anything. The paid the money to make the ad, I don't see them throwing it away because of delays. And if it is delayed, they would want ads like this to keep people interested.

As far as these comparisons to fighter jets....I don't really see it. That might have the starting point for design, but they departed from that pretty heavily I think. The fact that jet and Raptor both have vents....doesn't make them twins.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that truck black or antimatter? As it appears Magnetic is not a color offering now I may go to black......

same one from the TFL 30 min video with the engineer. antimatter blue looks black, blue etc etc depending on the shade it is in.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I don't see how this confirms anything. The paid the money to make the ad, I don't see them throwing it away because of delays. And if it is delayed, they would want ads like this to keep people interested.

As far as these comparisons to fighter jets....I don't really see it. That might have the starting point for design, but they departed from that pretty heavily I think. The fact that jet and Raptor both have vents....doesn't make them twins.
Just my opinion. Why release it the video? Just me. My gut says we will be ordering soon. May not get until the end of they year, but IDC.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people may have already seen this but, thought I'd post it (even tho its a video and not a picture)

New video of exhaust sound

Video of White raptor doing donuts

Video of Raptor / TRX snow race

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they're not shipping until the end of the year, they should just call it a MY2022. MY2021 makes no sense at this point.
Supposedly still shipping “late summer” Guessing August/September with that being said,wonder when can you order a 22 then?