Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could understand how someone might like blue in the front seats, or maybe it grows on you. But the rear seats are just objectively ugly.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They had a focus group on the interior. 80% of them liked the blue best. It's too bad they did this in downtown Detroit ...

Besides the possibility that they may have been polling non-truck buyers, that isn't the right question. It's not which interior you like the best, but which interior do you hate so much that it keeps you from buying the truck. I would bet that 20% (or more) said they won't buy a truck with blue interior, and 100% said they would buy one with black/grey.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Blue interior just might push me to MY22. I'm all in on the 37 package. But if Ford decides to only offer the Blue interior for this package I might wait for MY22.

Last edited:

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After alittle soul searching and really wanting the 37 package, I decided to switch to Velocity Blue exterior. I figured the blue interior will probably match the VB exterior the best, problem solved. But if Ford does give us the Black interior option, I'll gladly except with open arms.

ford-raptor-renderings.jpg 2021-Ford-F-150-Raptor-28.jpg