Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford does watch forum pages. Sure hope they listen to us current owners. I would love a new one with 37's and a black/gray interior. The blue can be option. I want black recaros.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford does watch forum pages. Sure hope they listen to us current owners. I would love a new one with 37's and a black/gray interior. The blue can be option. I want black recaros.
Ditto, hope Ford is listening. First time Raptor buyer and it would be a huge disappointment if they don't offer a black interior option on the 37 package. I have nothing against the Blue interior, just not my taste. I'm leaning towards Iconic Silver or Lead Foot Gray both would look fantastic with black interior.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People on the bronco side have voiced there opinion on two issues, and ford did make those two changes. One was a manual transmission for the sasquatch package. A decent change I would say. Fingers crossed for us.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hope they have a color similar to Magnetic... just my opinion but i love the fact that it matches the color of all the exterior trim/fenders.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what we've seen so far it's leadfoot only.

I'm still trying to decide between Iconic silver and Lead Foot. Love the look of Lead Foot but very similar to my Sting Gray Rubicon and TRD PRO 4Runner. Might need a slight color change, so leaning towards Iconic.
Plus that Iconic Silver Raptor rendering has me hooked.

20200807_192255.jpg

2021_f-150_raptor_main.jpg

Last edited: