Gen 3 2023 Major electrical issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dmaustin

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saying you don’t drive it often and very short trips (groceries) can be bad on batteries. If that voltage isn’t spot on all sorts of mess can happen. If that burning smell wasn’t happening, that would 100% be the fix IMO. Alternators that are messed up can cause a mess too. Does it smell electrical, or pure burning plastic? The plastic smell, me thinks is a harness. Fuse box should have some tripped fuses. The dealer should be able to figure something out.
Hopefully, just really pissed off. I really wanted to drive it this weekend.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a problem with rats when the city was doing sewer work and they moved in around my property. Got real bad then didnt see them as much and started seeing a feral cat prowling my property. There still rats around the neighborhood just not on my property anymore. Cats love rats!!!

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a problem with rats when the city was doing sewer work and they moved in around my property. Got real bad then didnt see them as much and started seeing a feral cat prowling my property. There still rats around the neighborhood just not on my property anymore. Cats love rats!!!
Well the fix for OP could be adopting a cat. Lol

OP
OP
dmaustin

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Starbucks not on your list of destinations, we can’t help you.
lol I hate Starbucks!!!! Actually was gonna go to an off road course in PA yesterday. Finally had time away from work to see what this truck could and now this happened.