Geiser vs Eibach vs Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pack a bit of weight in the truck so it sat to low in the rear for my liking . So added the extra block.

f46dc994d15589d95e96e17f82717886.jpg

Doesn't that make the rear end squirm & buck around on even pavement & bumpy dirt roads? Is it tough to put full power down w/o worrying about damaging axles/diff? I realize deavers or icons out back is the best choice too but price is up there

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what's the final word on the Geiser v. Eibach? I've done a lot of reading and I've heard the Geisers are the way to go, but Eibach's seem to be gaining momentum, is that due to cost?

The linear vs. progressive would seem like Geiser is a no brainer due to being more like factory.

OP
OP
Leftsidej

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what's the final word on the Geiser v. Eibach? I've done a lot of reading and I've heard the Geisers are the way to go, but Eibach's seem to be gaining momentum, is that due to cost?
The linear vs. progressive would seem like Geiser is a no brainer due to being more like factory.

I went with eibach. Reason being was for cost and track record from eibach in general as a reputable company. My main concern was the linear v progressive but honestly I love how the eibachs ride. No nose dive under hard braking loads and the truck still takes holes and bumps like a Cadillac. I don’t think you can go wrong with either.

htsai14752

Reaction score
Both are great. It just depends what you're looking for. I went with geisers at first because it was progressive. I found it too stiff for daily unless you're doing a lot of offroading and heavy desert running. I switched it out to eibachs and loved them because they ride similiar to stock, no more nose diving and great for overlanding, camping, DD, and mild desert running which is what I bought this truck for. It really depends what you plan on using your truck for.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both are great. It just depends what you're looking for. I went with geisers at first because it was progressive. I found it too stiff for daily unless you're doing a lot of offroading and heavy desert running. I switched it out to eibachs and loved them because they ride similiar to stock, no more nose diving and great for overlanding, camping, DD, and mild desert running which is what I bought this truck for. It really depends what you plan on using your truck for.
Well, I hope I didn’t make a mistake going with the Geisers. I will probably be around the same usage as you. I don’t see me doing any serious technical off-roading. I hope the Geisers aren’t too stiff.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I hope I didn’t make a mistake going with the Geisers. I will probably be around the same usage as you. I don’t see me doing any serious technical off-roading. I hope the Geisers aren’t too stiff.

Since the Geisers are progressive I bet they are actually less stiff than the Eibachs as they will stiffen as they compress. Were the Eibachs stay the same throughout compression.

htsai14752

Reaction score
Since the Geisers are progressive I bet they are actually less stiff than the Eibachs as they will stiffen as they compress. Were the Eibachs stay the same throughout compression.
That is true but I feel it's only comfortable maybe at rolling speed. When you drive normal highway speeds carry a family with some cargo the suspension gets loaded. The roads aren't perfectly smooth and flat so when the car bops up and down on the highway the springs would progressively get stiffer and that's where you get that stiff jolted feeling.
On a dirt road you're expecting a rough ride already so when it really compresses you don't really mind the tight/stiff feeling. Again everyone has a different tolerance for stiffness. But that was my experience.

BrantW

Reaction score
So for a 2020, Eibachs are only 1.7", vs 2.5" with the Geisers? I am understanding this correctly that if you are going with 37s, Geisers would be more desirable because you would get less rubbing, with almost no rubbing on OEM Beadlocks and BFG KO2s?